Running a business successfully takes careful planning and diligent work to stay in compliance with all regulations so that business can grow and prosper. When people in the Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Portland, or Lake Oswego, OR, regions need help resolving various issues that involve Business Law, they call upon the Meyer Law Group, P.C..
Since she was first licensed to practice law in Oregon in 2006, Attorney Shawna R. Meyer has served hundreds of satisfied clients from Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego and surrounding areas (Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas Counties). As the founder of Meyer Law Group, she provides legal advice, counsel and representation for a full range of legal issues, including litigation, employment and other business concerns.
Business Law Compliance
From a business startup phase to expansion via growth, mergers or acquisitions, it is essential that business owners operate in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. In addition to meeting local, state and federal requirements, other issues may also need attention in the legal realm. Employers may face challenges that involve employees, sub-contractors, real estate transactions or financial obligations. The best way to stay protected is to work closely with a competent business law professional. That is a major reason why people seek advice from Lake Oswego Attorney Shawna R. Meyer.
Business Law Legal Services
Shawna helps her clients resolve matters that could pose very serious consequences, from preventative measures, contract drafting and negotiations as well as other legal challenges. She provides her clients with the legal assistance they need to overcome legal obstacles and to continue successful operations. She helps clients manage the following business matters and more:
- Business Law – Business structure and formation; environmental compliance; general business operations and employee matters.
- Contracts – Review and creation of contracts to protect your business interests, valid documents for expansion, mergers, acquisitions, employee & sub-contractors.
- Negligence – Protection against challenges, seeking fair compensation when negligence affects your business operations or personnel.
- Litigation – Shawna provides clients with excellent representation for Mediation, Arbitration and Litigation.
- Employment – Employee contracts, handbooks, hiring/firing/discrimination issues.
- Real Estate – Representation at closing, creation and review of buy/sell/lease agreements, modifications.
Contact Attorney Shawna R. Meyer
At every stage of business operations, it is important to have a trusted attorney on your side. To discuss your concerns about business legal matters, contact Shawna R. Meyer in Lake Oswego, OR. Call her now, at 503-843-8800.